Title & Job Number : Software Engineer III
Duration: 07-Aug-2017 - 30-Nov-2017
Location: 3390 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326
Client is rapidly bringing a series of products, services and new technology to the traditional TV media marketplace by building a new automated and data-driven approach to buying & selling linear television advertising. Videa is laser-focused on ensuring our supply side platform is the leading solution for local broadcasters and media buying agencies across the US.
The Software Engineer in Test is a full-stack C# developer working with Quality Assurance to create automated tests that will improve the team’s productivity and release process of our applications.
The Software Engineer in Test supports an agile team in analyzing, designing, building and testing high-quality product solutions that meet customer expectations.
· Build out our C# automation framework solution containing baseline/core features (including integration test projects, supporting BLL/ORM layer, security, logging, etc) that support different flavors of automation (UI, APIs/Services, Data, Load and Performance, etc)
· Automate the release deployment pipeline to both on-premises VMs and cloud (AWS, Azure) using a combination of technologies: Microsoft Release Management/Powershell, AWS CloudFormation.
· Analyze user stories and technical requirements for validity, feasibility and technical soundness
· Identify gaps and weaknesses in user stories, technical requirements and acceptance criteria
· Evaluate technical designs from a holistic viewpoint to ensure they are comprehensive and well-engineered
· Write automated tests for validating Web Applications using Microsoft stack such as Selenium/C#
· Write automated tests for validating integration between services/systems
· Develop test cases and execute testing of ETL solutions involving transfer of large amounts of data between systems
· Participate in the agile product life cycle and help identify design flaws and requirements gaps
· Help define and adhere to the Quality Assurance processes established
· Participate in Scrum team as a full member – do whatever it takes to make the team successful
What you get out of this:
· Get to build software that will revolutionize the media marketplace multibillion dollar industry -- no one's done this before
· Work with the latest technologies including AWS, Azure, .Net Development stack (VS 2017, MVC, TFS, SQL, EF,WCF, StructureMap, Dapper, etc), PowerShell
· Access to all of Cox benefits and companies, including Cox Media, AutoTrader, Manheim, etc
· Get to code daily on a variety of problems that span data, UI, and services/webservices
· Work in a place that blurs the line between dev and test – Developers interchanged between mainline and automation projects
· Build software that enables production code to be fully tested early and continuous (beyond just unit tests)
· 10+ years of stellar OO, C# development, preferably in Test Automation
· You have a solid understanding of OO, design principles and patterns
· You understand data/SQL, IIS/web servers, OS/Networking/HTTP, web services
· 3+ years of Test Automation using Selenium Web Driver Experience setting up Continuous Integration using TFS and Release Management
· Experience using the Microsoft toolset (TFS, Visual Studio, Builds and Release Management)
· Experience in testing SAAS Web applications built on Microsoft stack
· Experience and deep understanding of the Agile/Scrum processExperience setting up environments in the cloud (AWS or Azure) is desirable.
Experience with Docker and DCOS is desirable.
Primus Software Corporation
Direct: 678 -666- 4393 | Fax: 770-234-4163
www.primussoft.com | 3061 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Suite 110 Duluth, GA - 30097
Let's connect, LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/pub/parul-chhabra/b1/42b/527