Our passion is creating engaging and delighting user experiences. We’re looking for a talented Senior UX Researcher to join our growing team. You'll be working with creative, business and engineering teams to create engaging products for mobile, tablet, desktop, platforms and new IoT devices. You will be responsible for finding out what drives customers and what works for them so our digital products just work. Working with multiple groups to develop complex digital products will require “Out-of-the-box” thinking, a collaborative nature, and the ability to challenge the status quo. At the same time, the ability to test to objectives, synthesize the data and implement standardized testing practices is needed.
• Build research to objectives: Create screeners, recruit and analyze data to find answers based on targeted users
• Conduct qualitative concept and usability testing, document results and create insights and recommendations
• Perform competitive analysis
• Develop an understanding of the attitudes and behaviors of our target market
•.Perform heuristic analysis, wireframe analysis, card sorting exercises
• Create and analyze surveys data
•.Summarize customer feedback from blogs, app stores, product feedback links and customer support reps
•.Work with product and design teams to incorporate testing feedback into the end experience.
• Work in a cross-functional team of designers, product management, and copywriters to concept and develop solutions that are effective, authentic and innovative.
• Bachelor's Degree required. Preferably in HCI, UX or Usability testing
• 5-10 years’ experience as a UX Researcher
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong portfolio that demonstrates testing capabilities
• Excellent organization skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects and adjust to frequent changes and priorities
• Self-starter who can keep the big picture in mind, work through details, and sell ideas
• Team player who works well with others
• Userzoom or Usercentric experience