Job- Unix Administrator
Duration : 11/28/2016 to 11/27/2017
Location : 600 LEE RD CHESTERBROOK PAUSA 19087
need someone who has experience managing Linux, application servers, virtualization clusters, backup and storage infrastructures, etc.
Responsible for installing, maintaining, and upgrading UNIX/Linux based servers and their Operating Systems
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Provide Unix/Linux server(s) install, management, configuration and support in a critical production environment and to support 3rd party applications running on the UNIX/Linux server.
2) Provide UNIX/Linux operating system support and patch management for compliance.
3) Monitor and handle server backups, performance and availability in compliance to Service Level Agreements.
4) Upgrade and replace server hardware where appropriate.
5) Provide advanced Unix/Linux level support to resolve troubles that may impact the performance of the Operating System and/or the applications on the server.
6) Work with CLIENT’S Advanced Technical Support, CLIENT’S Labs, CLIENT’S IT and/or vendor(s) to resolve issues.