Development of high performance, distributed computing tasks using Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, NoSQL, text mining and other distributed environment technologies based on the needs of the Big Data organization.
- Use Big Data programming languages and technology, write code, complete programming and documentation, and perform testing and debugging of various applications.
- Analyze, design, program, debug and modify software enhancements and/or new products used in distributed, large scale analytics solutions.
- Interacts with data scientists and industry experts to understand how data needs to be converted, loaded and presented.
- Provide rich insight into consumer behaviors, preferences and experiences in order to improve the customer experience across a broad range of vertical market.
- MS degree or PhD degree (DESIRED) in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Statistics or area of study related to data sciences and data mining