Seeking a Training Coordinator to perform scheduling and coordination of blended training (virtual, computer-based, and classroom) to support a company-wide technology implementation. This is an hourly contract (temp) position up to 40hrs/week for 4-6 months with potential for extension.
< >Maintains calendars of all project-related training activityUse mapping tools to generate and maintain required employee training assignmentsWorks with project, training, communications, and LMS teams to prepare and sends communications to employees and their supervisors regarding training activity, including, but not limited to, site learning plans, learning assignments, training alerts, etc.Organize, store, and distribute site schedules and individual training plans via company file-sharing services (Box/SharePoint)Prepare and distribute training agendas/schedules and work with location leadership to gain approvalPrepare and send calendar invites to webinars and onsite training eventsCoordinates laptop logistics and for company-wide classroom trainingMonitors training inbox and provides frontline customer service. Works with other teams, as needed, to ensure all employee questions and issue are resolved.Requirements:Possible temp to perm
phone/in person interviews
• High school diploma/GED required (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
• 5+ years’ experience in corporate training coordination or equivalent
• Ability to prioritize tasks based on importance and urgency to adhere to project milestones and deadlines
• Strong communication and organization skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, SharePoint)