McKesson Corporation is seeking a proven Software Engineer who will be responsible for developing and maintaining quality software specifications and code for Services Applications team. The ideal candidate will have programming, architecture experience with J2EE technologies.
The candidate should be comfortable working in an agile software development environment, including emergent architecture, changing requirements, and changing priorities. The developer will work extensively with other internal business units; strong interpersonal, communication and customer focus skills are required.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in software development and product support
- Strong Data conversion, pl/sql, ETL experience
- Responsible for product installs, upgrades, patches, configurations using change control procedures.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Occasionally carry pager.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Provide technical support for the application by diagnosing and correcting software malfunctions
- Perform research and evaluation of the software design and implementation options while making recommendations as for go forward decision
- 8+ years of experience in programming on enterprise systems
- 8+ years of support experience using a J2EE technology like Knova on Tomcat/WebLogic Server/WebSphere Server.
- 4+ years of experience with SQL databases like MS SQL Server or Oracle, including sound knowledge of SQL
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of Knova and familiarity with SAP CRM
- 3+ years of development on Windows Server environment (Windows 2000 and above)
- 3+ years of operational experience with IIS (5 and above)
- Ability to understand and effectively utilize the technical development environment
- Knowledge of PHP a plus
- Experience with mobile technologies is a plus
4 year Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems