TITLE - Real Estate New Project Manager Specialist
The new contractor would be managing new capital New cell projects for Portland as well as supporting other Real Estate Team members on new build projects.
• Manage consultant vendors to deliver real estate milestones.
Create and pull reports, from Siterra to provide RE Manager current update on all new capital projects.
• Keep tracker current regarding build plan status and RF Priority for new build projects.
• Prepare deal memos, prepping lease packages for signature to ensure a smooth routing process, QC’ing Siterra tasks for real estate complete and working with consultants to ensure all Siterra tasks and proper documentation is upload prior to handover for new capital projects.
• Working with finance on setting up project numbers, funding, and purchase orders for upcoming new projects.
• Prepping documents and project packets for bidding new capital projects.
• Make sure all projects are in EME compliance.
o Coordinating new sites with the Project Management team.
o Working in Siterra/Network Flow to hit milestones in the process flow
o Tracking site progress in Excel and reporting to the Network team
o Scanning and uploading documents to many different Verizon systems
o Getting VP signatures for new agreements
o Alerting and coordinating with HQ Area RE team for commencements.
• Monthly Siterra audit with RE team
o Coordinating with the PMO team and the PNW Real Estate Specialists to audit all vendor Siterra access on a monthly basis.
• Monthly CIP report
o Work with the Purchasing manager monthly to true up the sites that are still in CIP (Construction in Progress)
This is an excel driven report that requires many other excel sheets to be pulled in in order to update the old report.
• Weekly/Daily reporting for RE managers and associated teams (excel skills needed- Vlookup, pivot table and general knowledge) for new projects.
o 2016 Project summary report
Excel reporting for the RE Managers to track weekly site progress for new projects. This requires pulling in information from the PMO team, Site Tracker and Siterra reports.
Excel reporting for the RE Managers to track weekly site progress for the RE team and Regulatoryon new projects. Making sure all site progress is up to date and no outstanding tasks are open.
o Siterra site count report
Using Excel to create snapshot reports for the RE Managers. This requires review and cleanup of Siterra reports.
o Zoning report for new capital projects.
o UCR vendor report to vendors
o Pulling new sites out of Siterra that need Location codes and Project numbers
o Requesting through Network Capital Management System for new location codes and project numbers using Siterra site information