AEM front end developer
• Support development and redesign of Verizon support AEM based website
• Support development and maintenance of services including adding new features and developing generic frameworks
• Build reusable UI/Markup Code and libraries
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Develop accessible and 508 compliant UI
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Provide documentation and recommendations for the acceptance or mitigation of any issues and risks associated with requirements, proposed systems, solutions, development, designs, plans and timelines that the contractor identifies
• Provide support to designated teams in performance of testing.
Skills & Requirements
• 2-3 years of experience in at least one of the following java script frameworks like JQuery, Angular JS, EXTJS, React JS, etc.
• 2-3 years of Bootstrap framework.
• 2-3 years of experience in frontend unit and end-end testing frameworks like Jasmin, Karma, etc.
• Must have required understanding of AEM framework to develop the front end UI for the AEM application
• Must have understanding and experience supporting 508 compliant applications
• Must have understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Must have understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Experience with UX design, create wireframes and prototypes for user feedback is a huge plus
• Experience with any of the following technologies/tools is a plus – US Web Design Standards, HTML5, CSS3, LESS, SASS, Git, and image authoring tools