1. Develops and executes detailed network designs, specifications and architectural plans for Voice architectures.
2. Creates test plans; tests and validate functionality, management and performance for existing and new technologies supporting voice architectures.
3. Determines, tests and validates code functionality to be used in the production network for all voice equipment across multiple vendors.
4. Conducts equipment evaluations, equipment selection, pilot testing and network designs to ensure reliability and scaled expansion of the network.
5. Manages projects with other teams to confirm delivery intervals, validate critical dates and milestones and ensure delivery of services stay on target.
6. Supports deployments of new voice services, systems, applications and architectures with installation, configuration, integration, evaluation, testing, documentation, and training.
7. Establishes network performance measurements and goals.
8. Drives vendors toward open standard, reliable, scalable, and more cost-effective architectures.
9. Proactively identifies ways to improve process and procedures; makes recommendations to management
10. Shares technical knowledge and skills with other team members to develop team members’ capabilities.